Frequently Asked Questions
Please read through the following for answers to frequently asked questions regarding iCashautos.
What qualifies as a cash purchase? Any vehicle purchased from a new car dealership when:
The entire purchase price on the Bill of Sale including any taxes and fees will qualify as cash when using any of the following payment methods:
- Customers personal checking and/or savings from their Bank, Credit Union, or Brokerage accounts.
- Customers personal Home Equity line of credit thru their Bank or Credit Union.
- Customer uses one or more credit cards for some or all of the entire purchased price.
- Customer pays for some or all of the entire purchase price with funds barrowed against a CD from their Bank or Credit Union.
- Customer uses equity in their trade-in or any other asset for some or all of the entire purchase price.
- Customer provides a check or draft from their bank or credit union for all or some of the entire purchase price.
- Entire purchase price is paid for using any combination of (1-6).
Does a pre-owned vehicle purchased from a new car dealership qualify?
Does a new vehicle leased from a dealership qualify?